A Club Membership Loaded in Value
All membership classifications include full privileges of the club for the member, their spouse and dependent members of their families under the age of 21 or as long as they are attending a college or university; subject to such rules and restrictions as may be imposed by the Board of Directors. These full privileges include clubhouse, golf course, practice facility, pool, tennis courts and fishing lake.
- $128.33 per month – billed quarterly at $385
- 20 miles and less from the club
Intermediate Non-Resident Membership
- $113.33 per month- billed quarterly at $340
- 21 – 39 miles from the club
- $83.33 per month- billed quarterly at $250
- 40 Miles and further from the club
Young Executive Membership
- $103.33 per month- billed quarterly at $310
- Ages 30 – 39
Young Adult Membership
- $73.33 per month- billed quarterly at $220
- Ages 21 – 29
* Age defined classifications are based off the older spouse *
* All mileages are calculated from your driveway to ours the shortest route *
Full-Time Student Membership
- $500 annually…2nd student in household is $750 annually
- The membership year runs from May 1 – April 30 (For every month joined after May 1 a $40 credit per month will be received for one student and a $60 credit for 2 students.)
- *If there is a third student then Family membership would be needed.
- Ages 14 up to 21
Optional Member Fees
Locker Rental: $25 per quarter
Bag Storage: $15 per quarter
World Golf Handicap: $20 per year
Members Ages 75 & Older
Will be locked-in when the member reaches the age of 75 (Rate based off of the rate when the age of 75 is reached.)
Sign Up for Our Email Club!
- No Cost to Sign-Up!
- Receive Club News & Special Offers
- We Promise to Protect Your Information
- We Will Not Fill Up Your Inbox